Saturdays: 5p | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Chapel
Sunday nights: 7p | Community Center
Vision & Values
Inspire kids to follow Jesus and fearlessly change the world.
- Creative Bible Teaching: We teach the Bible in creative, interactive and innovative ways that bring the Bible to life! We want kids to love God’s word, discover Jesus and reflect His character to the world around them.
- Safety: We value being a place where kids feel both emotionally and physically safe. That is why we have a check out system including claim tags for each child, and our volunteers go through a background check and specific training so that each child is safe and well cared for.
- Age Appropriateness: Our class environments and lesson materials are created to meet the needs and interests of the specific age and developmental stage each child is in. We engage children in each unique phase of their life to help kids know God and apply God’s word to their life.
- Relationships: Kids are given the opportunity to build relationships with others, with volunteers and to deepen their relationship with Jesus. Through small group environments, kids can be placed with consistent leaders and other kids their age where they can build friendships and grow.
- Partner with Parents: We recognize that God has called parents to be the primary faith-nurturers of children. As a church, we believe that partnering with the family can give greater influence in the spiritual direction of the next generation. That is why we intentionally support and empower parents in their God given role and provide opportunities to combine the family with the faith community.
- Fun: Kids like to have fun and we realize that when kids have fun at church, they cannot wait to come back and bring their friends. We value creating fun environments where kids can learn about Jesus including games, activities, music, laughter and interactive experiences.
Gifted and caring volunteers bring the message of Jesus to life while connecting with others as they serve. Adults and students are placed as volunteers based on gifts and availability. They serve passionately to make a difference in the lives of our kids. We also invite parents to serve with Mariners Kids because we believe it’s important for parents to model serving and invest in the lives of the future generation.
If you are interested in finding out more about ways to Say Yes to Mariners Kids, use the button below.
For questions and more information please contact us: [email protected]
Watch this video to hear from 2 of our amazing volunteers whose lives were impacted by serving in Mariners Kids.
Mariners Kids Newsletter Sign Up
We Love Kids
That’s why we designed a fun, new, interactive space just for them. With music, drama, and storytelling, kids learn about God’s love every week. Our kids church service runs at the same time as the adult service. With programs for all ages, each child is taught in an age-appropriate, loving environment.
WHEN & WHERE?
Mariners Kids is offered in Port Mariners during every weekend service.
- Saturday nights at 5p
- Sundays at 9 & 11a
Weekend Small Groups
Mariners Kids weekend small groups offer the opportunity for children in preschool through 5th grade to grow in their relationship with God and connect with their peers and leaders. During group time, children experience fun activities, games, and discussions that reinforce the Bible lesson learned in large group and allows space for kids to apply God’s word to their lives. We believe kids learn best in a consistent, loving atmosphere where they can get to know others and be known by leaders and friends. Children will be placed in groups of 6-10 during a weekend service they regularly attend.
We Love Moms & Dads
We provide resources so you can enjoy the service without worry. Our computerized check in/check out and paging systems save time, increase classroom security and provide easy accessibility to families attending our church. Parents with infants have the option of watching the service from our “new parent” room in the Worship Center, which includes additional private space for nursing mothers. We also offer individual attention from a dedicated volunteer for children with special needs.
We Love Staying Connected
Welcome to Mariners Kids! If this is your first time with us, we would love to welcome you! Schedule a visit with us below.
Mariners Kids is always on the go, so take us with you! Social media is a great way to stay connected to our fast-paced ministry.
If you have any other questions please contact us: [email protected]
Save the Date
VBS 2019 • Mon-Fri, Jun 24-28