Changing the world by showing and sharing the good news of Jesus.
Mariners Outreach Ministry is made possible through the above-and-beyond offerings of generous givers like you.
By giving directly to Mariners Outreach you fuel our strategic initiatives to the poor, marginalized, and underserved both locally and globally.
Every single week volunteers from Mariners:
• Feed thousands of families facing food insecurity through our Community Centers
• Provide low-cost clothing, with dignity, to the under-resourced through our Thrift Store
• Serve refugee families in Orange County
• Serve those experiencing homelessness in Orange County through worship services at the OC Rescue Mission
• Tutor at-risk children in Orange County
• Mentor children at Orangewood Children’s Home
• Provide care for exceptional kids and their families
• Counsel immigrants on a legal path to citizenship
• Teach ESL to children and their families
We strive to create sustainable, long-term change and restore hope for at-risk youth, families, and communities.
We collaborate with the global church to catalyze the expansion of God’s Kingdom around the world.
We exist to invite, serve, and equip the people of Orange County to be the salt and light of Jesus Christ where they live, work, and play.
We are actively engaged with disaster relief efforts around the globe.
Not sure where to start? Click here and we can help find a place to serve!
“Why are you doing this?” is a question we are often asked.
The answer is simple. We love because Christ has loved us. We serve because Christ has served us. We care for the poor because Christ has served us in our spiritual poverty. Just as Christ was sent into the world for us, we believe we are sent into the world for others.
Showing the Good news of Jesus
We show the good news of Jesus to the vulnerable locally and globally. Biblical scholars have identified the quartet of the vulnerable in Scripture as the orphan, the widow, the poor, and the immigrant (Deuteronomy 10:17-18, Zechariah 7:9-10). Jesus says that how we treat the least of these is how we treat Him (Matthew 25:40). We share the love of Jesus by serving at-risk children, youth, and communities.
Sharing the good news of Jesus
We share the good news of Jesus locally and globally through church planting and global partnerships. Our God is gathering for Himself a people from all people groups and we are thrilled that He has invited us to join Him in His mission. (Matthew 28:19)
- Once at 9/30/2023 8:30 AM @ Irvine
- Once at 9/30/2023 9:00 AM @ All Campuses
- Once at 9/30/2023 4:00 PM @ Irvine
- Once at 9/30/2023 4:00 PM @ North Irvine
- Once at 10/3/2023 5:30 PM @ Irvine
- Once at 10/8/2023 4:00 PM @ Irvine