- 8/10/2022 6:30 PM
- 8/17/2022 6:30 PM
- 8/24/2022 6:30 PM
- 8/31/2022 6:30 PM
- 9/7/2022 6:30 PM
- 9/14/2022 6:30 PM
- 9/21/2022 6:30 PM
- 9/28/2022 6:30 PM
- 10/5/2022 6:30 PM
Worship Center - Foyer
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself That You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow into an Emotionally Mature Adult
- Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
Each section builds on the previous ones, so please plan to attend all sessions of the course.
$35 per participant for the (UPDATED) Emotionally Healthy Spirituality 3-book set. For this course, you will need to replace any previous versions of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality books you might have.
Women will be grouped into WOMEN's Tables and Men will be grouped into MEN's Tables. We will not have mixed gender tables.
Books will be distributed during the first EHS session.
Childcare is available for infants through 5th Grade. Please register here each week that childcare is needed. Check in your child(ren) on the first floor of the Kids Building.