- 1/2/2022 1:30 PM
- 1/9/2022 1:30 PM
- 1/16/2022 1:30 PM
- 1/23/2022 1:30 PM
- 1/30/2022 1:30 PM
- 2/6/2022 1:30 PM
- 2/13/2022 1:30 PM
- 2/20/2022 1:30 PM
- 2/27/2022 1:30 PM
Pain Perspective is an 8-week course for people living with chronic physical pain and illness
In the Pain Perspective course we’ll be addressing some of the tough questions asked when facing the thorny issue of living with pain and illness as believers, and we’ll be looking at topics such as:
- Where does God fit into the unfathomable?
- What does the Bible say about suffering?
- Does God still have a purpose and plan for my life?
- Why do I feel the way I do and how can I deal with guilt, blame and shame?
- How to come to a place of acceptance without losing hope.
- Dealing with the “Why me?” question.
- Figuring out how to navigate relationships and isolation.
- Coping wisely with the hurtful things people say and do.
- Moving from surviving to thriving!
- Finding your place in the Body of Christ
Join us at Living Waters “Pain Perspective” and learn what the Bible has to say about suffering, discover hope, be encouraged, experience God’s Presence, and connect through community.