- 1/22/2024 6:30 PM
- 1/29/2024 6:30 PM
- 2/5/2024 6:30 PM
- 2/12/2024 6:30 PM
- 2/19/2024 6:30 PM
- 2/26/2024 6:30 PM
- 3/4/2024 6:30 PM
- 3/11/2024 6:30 PM
- 3/18/2024 6:30 PM
* REGISTRATION CLOSES ON FRI 1/19 AT 5P. WALK-UP REGISTRATION ON MON 1/22 MAY BE AVAILABLE.
This 9-week course equips participants with 8 practical skills to love others well as mature followers of Jesus, and transforms the culture of our churches by offering new language, new tools, and new strategies to break through relational roadblocks.
The EH Relationships Course includes powerful skills developed over 20 years:
• Check Your Community Temperature Reading
• Stop Mind Reading and Clarify Expectations
• Genogram Your Family
• Explore The Iceberg
• Listen Incarnationally
• Climb the Ladder to Integrity
• Fight Cleanly
• Develop a “Rule of Life” to Implement Your New Learnings
$30 per participant, which includes the (UPDATED) Emotionally Healthy Relationships 2-book set. Books will be distributed during the first EHR session.
Both couples (married, engaged, & seriously dating) and individuals are welcome to register. Individuals will be grouped into tables by gender; we will not have mixed gender tables.
Childcare available HERE.