When:Weekly: Mondays at 6:30 PM
REMEDY is weekly at 7pm. Newcomers orientation at 6:30pm
* Please note that there is NO OPEN GROUP MEETING on Monday 10/31. Closed groups may still meet.* REMEDY is an opportunity to walk toward healing and recovery through a safe, small group community. We are a Christ-centered recovery program for anyone experiencing challenges in your life arising from…
• Abusing alcohol
• Abusing pain medication
• Unwanted sexual behavior (pornography, buying sex, marital infidelity)
• Unhealthy eating habits
• Chronic relationship struggles
• Past trauma
• Physical or sexual abuse
Newcomers are encouraged to jump in at any time. Whether you need to sit in the back of the room for a season, or if you’re eager to start processing with a small group, we will come alongside you as you engage whatever step is next for you as you move toward healing. We encourage you to take your first step by registering today.
REMEDY 6:30p: Newcomers' Orientation in Room 203. (EXCEPT MON 10/31 - NO open group meeting on 10/31)
- Men's Open Group - Ministry Center, Rm 203 (NO OPEN GROUP MEETING 10/31)
- Women's Open Group - Ministry Center, Rm 205 (NO OPEN GROUP MEETING 10/31)
For more information: email Luan at [email protected]
REMEDY is the book-based curriculum completed in a group, led by a trained facilitator.
Childcare available. Please click here to register each week that childcare is needed.