We're created to enjoy life-giving relationships, but that's not always easy. Although we try to avoid conflict, what if God had a different plan to use our discomfort for growth? Embrace a new perspective in our three-part series where conflict doesn't hinder, but transforms us and helps us grow in all our relationships.
Message series runs from Feb 1 to Feb 16, see service times below
Resources for Better Connection
God not only gives us the Bible, but the community of the church body to support us as we discover how to have healthier, God-honoring relationships. Here are some opportunities, designed to help you overcome relational challenges, embrace healthy relationship practices and set a strong foundation for future relationships.
- reGROUP: a community of healing and hope, an open group at 7p on Monday nights.
- Emotionally Healthy Relationships: 9-week course starting Monday Feb. 24, 6:30p
- For more on mental wellness, divorce care, or addictions please visit marinerschurch.org/care or email [email protected]
- Rogue: A 10-week course for men to transform relationships: Mon, March 2 at 7p | Tue, Mar 3 • 6:30a | Thu, Mar 5 • 7p
- All My Friends Have Issues, a women’s Bible study for healthy, flourishing friendships, starting Friday, February 7, 9:30a
- Singles Summit, a safe place to connect in community, Friday, February 14 at 6:30p
- Marriage Matters, a place to strengthen your marriage in community, monthly on Saturday nights after the 5p service
- Relationship Lifeline: A 3-day intensive. Feb 28 – Mar 1- Find Next Session Here
For resources and support, call our Relationship Help Line: 949-769-8161