Saturdays: 5p | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Chapel
Sunday nights: 7p | Community Center
Giving at one of our weekend experiences is an easy process. We have offering boxes located at every exit so you can make your gift before or after each service:
- Worship Center: Saturdays at 5p. Sundays at 9 & 11a
- The Chapel: Sundays at 9 & 11a
- Sunday Night: Sunday evenings at 7p
You can also give by check. Mail it to our main office or drop it by during regular business hours:
Hours: 8:30a-5p M-F
3rd Floor | Life Development Bldg.
5001 Newport Coast Dr.
Irvine, CA 92603
In this day and age, the simple way to give is to Give Online. It has never been easier, or more secure. Plus, giving online gives you the flexibility to:
- Give one time
- Set up recurring gifts
- Review giving history
- Access tax statements
- Updated personal information
- And much more!
Giving doesn’t always look like writing a check, or dropping cash into the offering boxes, or giving on-line. There are many other non-traditional giving methods that can equally impact the ministry of Mariners church both locally and globally:
- Donated Gifts: Items like homes, cars, boats, jewelry and art work like paintings, sculptures, etc.
- Marketable Securities: Stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
- Life insurance as well as Will and Estate Plans: Name Mariners Church as a beneficiary in your policy or will/estate plan.
- Estate Planning: Decide ahead of time what you would like to give the church and we can help you make that gift. We offer two tools to make this a simple process: My Legacy Planner and Christian Trustmaker.
For more information or with questions please contact:
Pastor of Stewardship Ministries