Saturdays: 5p | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Chapel
Sunday nights: 7p | Community Center
Did you know:
- 700 million people around the world live on less than $1.90 a day?
- 50 million Americans live below the poverty line?
- 335,000 in Orange County are at risk of hunger each month?
We are commanded to love God and love our neighbor as ourselves. The Gospel compels us to be fearless in love, to be generous with our time, talents and treasures, and to care for the poor and marginalized in our local and global communities. Together, we get to experience the indescribable love of God that inspires us to follow Jesus and fearlessly change the world.
Tell those rich in this world’s wealth to quit being so full of themselves and so obsessed with money, which is here today and gone tomorrow. Tell them to go after God, who piles on all the riches we could ever manage—to do good, to be rich in helping others, to be extravagantly generous. If they do that, they’ll build a treasury that will last, gaining life that is truly life. 1 Timothy 6:17-19 (msg)
2107 Be Fearless Recap
Thank You Mariners Church!
Your generosity was on display this year in a big way. Together we gave, served and shared generously for our community.
- $561,625 was generously given and was then reinvested back into our community
- 865 people served on our Serve Day, which amounted to 2,595 hours of service
- 190 people made blankets for cancer patients
- 465 people packed meals for poor and marginalized communities in South Africa
- 52 people hosted a block party at the Lighthouse Community Center
- 56 people helped clean and renovate the New Alternatives group home
- 89 people helped clean and renovate the Launch Pad safe house
- 27,595 cans of food (16,557 pounds worth) was donated and delivered to Second Harvest Food Bank
- 50,112 Bottles of water were donated and delivered to Second Harvest Food Bank
- 271,000 meals were packed and shipped to South Paarl, South Africa
- 857 blankets were made to be given as care packages to cancer care patients