Saturdays: 5p | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Chapel
Sunday nights: 7p | Community Center
Financial Peace University
What is FPU?
Financial Peace University (FPU) is a 9 week course that provides practical application for implementing God’s plan for money in your life. The class is for anyone, whether you are struggling, stable or on solid financial ground. The average family pays off $5300 in debt and saves $2700 within the first 90 days.
FPU includes video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities.
- Super Saving: The Baby Steps and reasons to save
- Relating with Money: Communicate and work together managing money
- Cash Flow Planning: Taking control of managing your money
- Dumping Debt: Debunking of common debt myths and how to get out of debt
- Buyer Beware: The power and influence of marketing on everyday buying decisions
- The Role of Insurance: What you need and don’t need
- Retirement and College Planning: Figuring out the best retirement plan and how to graduate your kids debt free
- Real Estate and Mortgages: The ins and outs of mortgages and how to win when buying a home
- The Great Misunderstanding: How generous giving can revolutionize your finances