- SANITATION & SAFETY PROTOCOLS: Strict Sanitation and Cleanliness Protocol in compliance with the CDC and local health authorities, including the requirement for guests to self-screen.
- CLEAN & COMPLIANT VENUES: Active safety programs including additional hand-sanitizing stations and reduced points of contact. Sanitized cleaning before, during and after gatherings.
- FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED: While we will not be policing one another, when attending our in-person gatherings, you are required to wear a mask when unable to physically distance.
- TRAINED STAFF & VOLUNTEERS: Properly trained and equipped staff & volunteers with appropriate gear and a pre-shift health evaluation following local health regulations.
- REDUCED CAPACITY & SOCIALLY-DISTANCED FLOOR PLANS: Reservation system which limits seating in compliance with locally-governed regulations for social distancing.
If you have had COVID-19 symptoms in the past two weeks, we invite you to join us online and watch the service at home.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering Mariners Church, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
For CDC Guidelines, please see www.cdc.gov/coronavirus