The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in Spirit. Psalm 34:18
While there is no way to adequately prepare for the loss of a dear loved one, our Mariners Family is honored to come alongside you with support and comfort in this confusing and often debilitating time. We hope that as you are planning this service, you will find these resources helpful.
You may want to consider creating a program for any service attendants. Here are some online templates for programs. These sites have come highly recommended from the Mariners Church Family in the past:
These programs can be printed at CVS or Kinkos or tinyprints.com designs and prints lovely memorial programs.
Chapel Resources Available
*The chapel has 260 seats.
We have certain items that can be set up in the service venue, such as:
- A guestbook table
- Rectangular tables for pictures/memorabilia
- A podium for the officiator
- Large Easels (for large poster-sized pictures. Optimal pictures size for stage easels: 18 x 24 or larger)
- Table top easels (fits up to 8×10)
- Ropes to save rows in front for the family
*If a larger venue is needed, this can be discussed in a future conversation.