Saturdays: 5p | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Chapel
Sunday nights: 7p | Community Center
The Chapel Experience
There are times when a soul yearns for a chapel for a service, a season or for community. Mariners Chapel blends traditional and contemporary elements to provide you an interactive and reflective experience, including weekly communion. It’s a beautiful place for you to grow closer to God and respond to him in unique and personal ways together with the family of God.
Sundays at 9 & 11a | Listen to Chapel Messages (Audio)
We invite you to Sundays at 9 & 11a for an interactive worship experience designed to encounter and engage with God.
The Chapel service incorporates live biblical teaching and music that utilizes response stations of communion, candle lighting, and prayers, that is intended to help us (re)form our lives around the life of Jesus.
- The services on Sundays at 9 & 11a are a reflective worship experience that incorporate weekly communion and response stations
For more information about services, or serving at The Chapel please contact Cynthia our Chapel coordinator: [email protected] – phone: 949.769.8252
Serve In The Chapel
Join a great team of people who enthusiastically serve the Chapel community during the weekend services and events during the week.
Opportunities to serve are available in both settings and include:
- Host Team: Greet guests and our church community and pass out bulletins at the front doors
- Prayer Team: Pray for the Chapel services, the prayers our prayer walls and for the people who come forward after each service
- Production Team: Assist in coordinating the weekend service experience and preparing the Chapel for the community
- Administration Team: Help with scheduling, volunteer coordination, maintenance of supplies or team communication
Even beyond the weekend services, the chapel is a space to connect with God.
Prayer & Reflection
The Chapel is open for Prayer & Reflection daily from 7a-10p, unless a private ceremony is happening.
Prayer & Worship Experience
The Prayer & Worship Experience on Wednesdays from 11:45a-12:45p is an hour to encounter and engage with God individually and corporately.
The Chapel is the perfect venue for your wedding.
The Chapel is also where we hold most of our memorial services.