The Chapel Experience
There are times when a soul yearns for a chapel for a service, a season or for community. Mariners Chapel blends traditional and contemporary elements to provide you an interactive and reflective experience, including weekly communion. It’s a beautiful place for you to grow closer to God and respond to him in unique and personal ways together with the family of God.
Sundays at 8:30a, 10a, & 11:30a | Listen to Chapel Messages (Audio)
8:30 – Live music, pastoral host with a combination of live and broadcast teaching from the Irvine Worship Center.
10:00 – Live music, pastoral host and broadcast teaching from the Worship Center every week.
11:30 – No Service unless broadcast teaching is needed. Chapel is open.
The Chapel is a venue of the Irvine congregation where people gather and worship in a different environment from the worship center and participate in weekly communion. The Chapel holds services on Sunday morning at 8:30 and 10:00 with live music a pastoral host and a combination of live and broadcast messages from our Irvine Worship Center.
Serve In The Chapel
Join a great team of people who enthusiastically serve the Chapel community during the weekend services and events during the week.
Opportunities to serve are available in both settings and include:
- Host Team: Greet guests and our church community and pass out bulletins at the front doors
- Prayer Team: Pray for the Chapel services, the prayers our prayer walls and for the people who come forward after each service
- Production Team: Assist in coordinating the weekend service experience and preparing the Chapel for the community
- Administration Team: Help with scheduling, volunteer coordination, maintenance of supplies or team communication
Even beyond the weekend services, the chapel is a space to connect with God.
Prayer & Reflection
The Chapel is open for Prayer & Reflection daily from 7a-10p, unless a private ceremony is happening.
Prayer & Worship Experience
The Prayer & Worship Experience on Wednesdays from 11:45a-12:45p is an hour to encounter and engage with God individually and corporately.
- 10am (8am-12pm reservation time)
- 2pm (12-4pm reservation time)
The Chapel is also where we hold most of our memorial services.