Saturdays: 5p | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Chapel
Sunday nights: 7p | Community Center
Welcome to Emotionally Healthy
WHAT IS EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY DISCIPLESHIP?
A plan for discipleship that deeply changes our relationship with God
A plan for discipleship that deeply changes our relationship with others
The EH Spirituality Course:
• directly addresses the reality that emotional maturity and spiritual maturity are inseparable. It is not possible to be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.
• equips people to develop a personal, first-hand relationship with Jesus by incorporating stillness, silence and Scripture as daily life rhythms.
The EH Spirituality Course moves people through 8 powerful life changing sessions:
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself That You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey Through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
The EH Relationships Course:
If you have people in your life, you have relationships; EHR isn’t about romantic relationships. We need practical tools to actually live out the Bible’s teaching to love well. Our ability to communicate in a healthy way and resolve conflicts maturely remains one of the most challenging areas for Christ followers. This 9-week course equips people with 8 practical skills to love others well as mature followers of Jesus.
• equips people with 8 practical skills to love others well as mature followers of Jesus.
• transforms the culture of our churches by offering new language, new tools, and new strategies to break through relational roadblocks.
The EH Relationships Course includes powerful skills developed over 20 years:
• Check Your Community Temperature Reading
• Stop Mind Reading and Clarify Expectations
• Genogram Your Family
• Explore The Iceberg
• Listen Incarnationally
• Climb the Ladder to Integrity
• Fight Cleanly
• Develop a “Rule of Life” to Implement Your New Learnings
When are EH Courses offered at Mariners?
September 26 – December 5
Thursday nights 6:30-830p
• childcare is provided for ALL Emotionally Healthy Courses
• tables formed based on gender, groups will remain together for the duration of class.