Join us as we take care of our local restaurants and get some “take out” as Life Group communities. We want to encourage you and your Life Group to come alongside a local restaurant in your community to help take care of their business in these difficult days. We have suggested some great restaurants below we feel will greatly benefit and appreciate our business.
How to participate:
- As a Life Group, decide on a date before Father’s Day (June 21st)
- Order food and encourage members of your Life Group to do the same
- Write a note to owners and staff sharing kind supportive words and be sure to mention you are a Life Group from Mariners Church
- Pick up food at the same time as your Life Group members, “say hello” to group members from a safe distance
- Pray over the restaurant together
- Go eat and enjoy!
- Groups can WIN!!! The first 3 groups to post and hashtag #MarinersTakeout2020, a social distancing photo picking up food at restaurants will receive a gift card for $100 to local restaurants.
Sgt. Pepperoni’s * Owner by Mariners congregant
Vaca * Owned by Mariners congregant
(Traditional Taco Shop)
(Full menu Homestyle Mexican)
(Brunch Specialties, Coffee)
(Historic American Diner)