Saturdays: 5p | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Chapel
Sunday nights: 7p | Community Center
Sundays: 8:30a, 10a, 11:30a & 6pLearn More MarinersChurch Huntington Beach
Port Mariners | Mission Viejo
Vision & Values
Build spiritually strong Christ-centered families and equip them to become servant leaders in our community.
- Safe: Our ministry must be physically and emotionally safe
- Biblically Relevant: We want to reach today’s kids with real-life application
- Creative: We want the Bible to come to life to children
- Relationships: We want kids to be intentionally shepherded by loving volunteers
- Fun: We want kids to come back at every opportunity
We Love Kids
That’s why we designed a fun, new, interactive space just for them. With music, drama, and storytelling, kids learn about God’s love every week. Our kids church service runs at the same time as the adult service. With programs for all ages, each child is taught in an age-appropriate, loving environment.
We Love Moms & Dads
We provide resources so you can enjoy the service without worry. Our computerized check in/check out and paging systems save time, increase classroom security and provide easy accessibility to families attending our church. Parents with infants have the option of watching the service from our “new parent” room in the Worship Center, which includes additional private space for nursing mothers. We also offer individual attention from a dedicated volunteer for children with special needs.
For more information contact the Children’s Pastor – Susan Hulse: email@example.com