Saturdays: 5p | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Worship Center
Sundays: 9a & 11a | Chapel
Sunday nights: 7p | Community Center
Sunday Night Service
Pastor: Wes Tameifuna: firstname.lastname@example.org
When/Where: Sundays at 7p in the Upper Room
Listen to Sunday Night Service Messages (Audio)
No childcare or youth programs are provided during this service.
The Sunday Night Service is a place for those who are looking to connect, or reconnect, with Jesus.
We are a group of people who don’t have all the answers. We don’t claim to be perfect or “have it all together,” but are learning, as a community, what it means to love Jesus and follow His example of loving others. On Sunday Nights, we praise God together through singing, studying His word, responding in communion, candle lighting and confession.
The Young Adult Ministry at Mariners Church attends the Sunday Night service.
Who We Are: The Young Adult Ministry at Mariners Church is made up of a group of passionate people who want to connect. Married, dating, or single, if you are in your twenties and thirties we want you to be a part of this community.
What We Value:
- Movement: helping Young Adults grow in their relationship with Jesus
- Inclusion: where everyone is welcome to build authentic relationships
- Serving: the church, the community and each other
Events: A great way to get involved is to sign up for an event!
- The Young Adult Ministry has committed to walk through Financial Peace University together on Wednesday Nights at 6p in Feb & Mar 2017.
- We encourage everyone to go through Rooted, which is your first step into community at Mariners.
- A lot of the Young Adults at Mariners are involved in the Softball Ministry.
- Use the button below to search for other Young Adult events: